Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transaction Processing Facility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transaction Processing Facility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transaction Processing Facility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transaction Processing Facility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transaction Processing Facility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 637 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Business Change and Training Manager responsibilities include Planning, coordinating and implementing an Organizational Change Management Plan?
- Would the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for any of the deliverables involve engaging the Interface partners for end to end testing?
- Can raw ticket data be provided for the Service Desk for a period of at least 6 months?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Are call recordings required?
- What will be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transaction Processing Facility book in PDF containing 637 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Transaction Processing Facility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transaction Processing Facility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transaction Processing Facility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transaction Processing Facility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transaction Processing Facility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transaction Processing Facility Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Transaction Processing Facility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Transaction Processing Facility project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Transaction Processing Facility project communication and status reporting across Transaction Processing Facility project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the procedures for identifying indirect costs to incurring organizations, indirect cost pools, and allocating the costs from the pools to the contracts formally documented?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Team Operating Agreement: Conflict Resolution: How will disputes and other conflicts be mediated or resolved?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Transaction Processing Facility project documentation?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Transaction Processing Facility project you participate in?
Step-by-step and complete Transaction Processing Facility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transaction Processing Facility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transaction Processing Facility project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transaction Processing Facility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transaction Processing Facility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transaction Processing Facility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transaction Processing Facility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transaction Processing Facility project with this in-depth Transaction Processing Facility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transaction Processing Facility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transaction Processing Facility and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transaction Processing Facility investments work better.
This Transaction Processing Facility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.