Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transformation design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transformation design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transformation design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transformation design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transformation design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Transformation design team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Are the measurements objective?
- How much does Transformation design help?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Transformation design. How do we gain traction?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Transformation design techniques
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Transformation design leader?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transformation design book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Transformation design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transformation design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transformation design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transformation design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transformation design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transformation design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Transformation design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this Transformation design project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Transformation design project aiming to achieve?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for providing high quality consultancy services to external parties are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does the team have access to and ability to use data analysis tools?
- Quality Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the programme objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: What if you dont have more detailed information on the report?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Transformation design project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Transformation design project personnel?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Transformation design project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
Step-by-step and complete Transformation design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transformation design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transformation design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transformation design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transformation design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transformation design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transformation design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transformation design project with this in-depth Transformation design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transformation design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transformation design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transformation design investments work better.
This Transformation design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.