Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transit-oriented development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transit-oriented development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transit-oriented development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transit-oriented development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 838 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transit-oriented development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 838 standard requirements:
- Is the scope of Transit-oriented development defined?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Transit-oriented development leader?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- How can you measure Transit-oriented development in a systematic way?
- What is our formula for success in Transit-oriented development ?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Transit-oriented development project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transit-oriented development book in PDF containing 838 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Transit-oriented development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transit-oriented development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transit-oriented development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transit-oriented development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transit-oriented development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transit-oriented development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Transit-oriented development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Transit-oriented development project?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the Transit-oriented development project?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and Transit-oriented development project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Transit-oriented development project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Transit-oriented development project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
Step-by-step and complete Transit-oriented development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transit-oriented development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transit-oriented development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transit-oriented development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transit-oriented development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transit-oriented development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transit-oriented development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transit-oriented development project with this in-depth Transit-oriented development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transit-oriented development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transit-oriented development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transit-oriented development investments work better.
This Transit-oriented development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.