Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transportation network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transportation network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transportation network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transportation network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transportation network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Transportation network into the services that we provide?
- What threat is Transportation network addressing?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Transportation network activities?
- How will you know that the Transportation network project has been successful?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What counts that we are not counting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transportation network book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Transportation network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transportation network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transportation network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transportation network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transportation network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transportation network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Transportation network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Transportation network project requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Transportation network project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Transportation network project is needed?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Transportation network project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-à-vis total stake in the Transportation network project?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
Step-by-step and complete Transportation network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transportation network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transportation network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transportation network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transportation network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transportation network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transportation network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transportation network project with this in-depth Transportation network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transportation network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transportation network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transportation network investments work better.
This Transportation network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.