Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Travel technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Travel technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Travel technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Travel technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Travel technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- What procedures do you have to safeguard data that may be transferred outside your organisation, including data transferred overseas?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Travel technology Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- What should be the States role within the management and utilization of autonomous vehicle (AV) fleets?
- How does new high tech roads tie together with Smart City and Smart Grids, IoT (Internet of Things)?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Is the performance gap determined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Travel technology book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Travel technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Travel technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Travel technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Travel technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Travel technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Travel technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Travel technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the department evaluate and benchmark the performance of the procurement function/ unit against other comparable procurement functions/units?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Travel technology project management life cycle?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Travel technology project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Travel technology projected overhead costs identified?
- Procurement Audit: Audits: When was your last Independent Public Accountant (IPA) audit and what were the results?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Travel technology project management strategy been established?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Travel technology project requirements?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
Step-by-step and complete Travel technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Travel technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Travel technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Travel technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Travel technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Travel technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Travel technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Travel technology project with this in-depth Travel technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Travel technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Travel technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Travel technology investments work better.
This Travel technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.