Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Treasury management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Treasury management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Treasury management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Treasury management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 813 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Treasury management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 813 standard requirements:
- Are your business circumstances fully understood and appreciated by the service provider company, and does it proactively work with you to devise the solution which is best fit for you?
- Are your precise needs being met, including those nonroutine higher end needs, such as policy and strategy support and advisory support for group entities, if these are required?
- Have you absolute comfort with the partners service philosophy, its ability to deliver and its control and security arrangements?
- What is the organization and processes of your project management (conditions, contracts, implementation, service, etc.)?
- Do existing reference clients testify that, in their experience, your expectations will be met by the provider partner?
- Does the outsourcing provider have in place a management team capable of delivering bestinclass services?
- Does the outsourcing provider have the technology environment needed to support worldclass service?
- Political stability and legal environment. Are regulations and reporting requirements favourable?
- How can the organization better employ technology to gain access to vital real-time information?
- Centralized treasury management: the treasury single account; off-the-shelf or build-your-own?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Treasury management book in PDF containing 813 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Treasury management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Treasury management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Treasury management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Treasury management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Treasury management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Treasury management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Treasury management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Treasury management project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Treasury management project organization documented and on file?
- Requirements Documentation: Has Requirements Gathering uncovered information that would necessitate changes?
- Change Log: How does this change affect the timeline of the schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Treasury management project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has been involved in the area (thematic or geographic) in the past?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Treasury management project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Treasury management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Treasury management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Treasury management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Treasury management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Treasury management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Treasury management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Treasury management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Treasury management project with this in-depth Treasury management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Treasury management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Treasury management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Treasury management investments work better.
This Treasury management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.