Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Truphone Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Truphone related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Truphone specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Truphone Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Truphone improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- How frequently do you track Truphone measures?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- How can you negotiate Truphone successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Truphone opportunities costing us money?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- How likely is the current Truphone plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Truphone book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Truphone self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Truphone Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Truphone areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Truphone Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Truphone projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Truphone Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Truphone project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Truphone project?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Truphone project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Truphone project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Truphone project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Truphone Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Truphone project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Truphone project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Truphone project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Truphone project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Truphone project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Truphone project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Truphone project with this in-depth Truphone Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Truphone projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Truphone and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Truphone investments work better.
This Truphone All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.