Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tuple space Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tuple space related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tuple space specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tuple space Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tuple space improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Tuple space process?
- Think about the functions involved in your Tuple space project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Does Tuple space systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Were the planned controls working?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What are the business goals Tuple space is aiming to achieve?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Tuple space process?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tuple space book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Tuple space self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tuple space Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tuple space areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tuple space Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tuple space projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tuple space Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tuple space project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address the following: When should the given message be communicated?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the structures of the formal organization motivate task- relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Tuple space project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Tuple space project will take?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Tuple space project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Tuple space project baseline?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Tuple space project?
Step-by-step and complete Tuple space Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tuple space project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tuple space project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tuple space project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tuple space project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tuple space project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tuple space project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tuple space project with this in-depth Tuple space Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tuple space projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tuple space and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tuple space investments work better.
This Tuple space All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.