Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Two-man rule Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Two-man rule related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Two-man rule specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Two-man rule Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Two-man rule improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What are your key Two-man rule organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How do we measure improved Two-man rule service perception, and satisfaction?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What needs improvement?
- What are the long-term Two-man rule goals?
- Does Two-man rule analysis show the relationships among important Two-man rule factors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Two-man rule book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Two-man rule self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Two-man rule Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Two-man rule areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Two-man rule Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Two-man rule projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Two-man rule Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Two-man rule project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (Two-man rule project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Two-man rule project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Two-man rule project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Two-man rule project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone Two-man rule project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
Step-by-step and complete Two-man rule Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Two-man rule project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Two-man rule project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Two-man rule project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Two-man rule project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Two-man rule project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Two-man rule project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Two-man rule project with this in-depth Two-man rule Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Two-man rule projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Two-man rule and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Two-man rule investments work better.
This Two-man rule All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.