Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ultimate Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ultimate Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ultimate Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ultimate Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ultimate Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- How do we Improve Ultimate Software service perception, and satisfaction?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- What are the expected benefits of Ultimate Software to the stakeholder?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Is Ultimate Software Required?
- Will Ultimate Software have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What would be the goal or target for a Ultimate Software’s improvement team?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ultimate Software book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ultimate Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ultimate Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ultimate Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ultimate Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ultimate Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ultimate Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ultimate Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- WBS Dictionary: Do procedures specify under what circumstances replanning of open work packages may occur, and the methods to be followed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is there sufficient time allotted between the general system design and the detailed system design phases?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Ultimate Software project Definition document. Was there a Ultimate Software project Plan. Were they used during the Ultimate Software project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to request a change in requirements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Ultimate Software project?
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Quality Audit: Can the organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
Step-by-step and complete Ultimate Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ultimate Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ultimate Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ultimate Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ultimate Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ultimate Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ultimate Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ultimate Software project with this in-depth Ultimate Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ultimate Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ultimate Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ultimate Software investments work better.
This Ultimate Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.