Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Unified Endpoint Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Unified Endpoint Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Unified Endpoint Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Unified Endpoint Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Unified Endpoint Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Unified Endpoint Management project?
- Are there Unified Endpoint Management Models?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- How do we maintain Unified Endpoint Management’s Integrity?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Unified Endpoint Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- We picked a method, now what?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Unified Endpoint Management book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Unified Endpoint Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Unified Endpoint Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Unified Endpoint Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Unified Endpoint Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Unified Endpoint Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Unified Endpoint Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Unified Endpoint Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What are my major roles and responsibilities in the area of performance measurement and assessment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management – What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Unified Endpoint Management project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Unified Endpoint Management project risks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Unified Endpoint Management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Unified Endpoint Management project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently explain your results in the teams achievement?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Unified Endpoint Management projects / systems?
Step-by-step and complete Unified Endpoint Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Unified Endpoint Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Unified Endpoint Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Unified Endpoint Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Unified Endpoint Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Unified Endpoint Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Unified Endpoint Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Unified Endpoint Management project with this in-depth Unified Endpoint Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Unified Endpoint Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Unified Endpoint Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Unified Endpoint Management investments work better.
This Unified Endpoint Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.