Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Unique Device Identification (UDI) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Unique Device Identification (UDI) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Unique Device Identification (UDI) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Unique Device Identification (UDI) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 834 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Unique Device Identification (UDI) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 834 standard requirements:
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What are the basics of Unique Device Identification (UDI) fraud?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Is Unique Device Identification (UDI) dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- How does Unique Device Identification (UDI) integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Unique Device Identification (UDI) goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Unique Device Identification (UDI) book in PDF containing 834 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Unique Device Identification (UDI) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Unique Device Identification (UDI) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Unique Device Identification (UDI) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Unique Device Identification (UDI) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Unique Device Identification (UDI) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Unique Device Identification (UDI) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Unique Device Identification (UDI) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Unique Device Identification (UDI) project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Unique Device Identification (UDI) project managers participating in the Unique Device Identification (UDI) project know the Unique Device Identification (UDI) projects true status first hand?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- Procurement Audit: Are known obligations, such as salaries and contracts, encumbered at the beginning of the year?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Unique Device Identification (UDI) project based on past experience?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
Step-by-step and complete Unique Device Identification (UDI) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Unique Device Identification (UDI) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Unique Device Identification (UDI) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Unique Device Identification (UDI) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Unique Device Identification (UDI) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Unique Device Identification (UDI) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Unique Device Identification (UDI) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Unique Device Identification (UDI) project with this in-depth Unique Device Identification (UDI) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Unique Device Identification (UDI) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Unique Device Identification (UDI) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Unique Device Identification (UDI) investments work better.
This Unique Device Identification (UDI) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.