Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical United Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any United Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated United Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the United Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which United Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Will team members regularly document their United Technologies work?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these United Technologies processes?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once United Technologies is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What are your key United Technologies organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How to Improve?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the United Technologies book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your United Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the United Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which United Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough United Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage United Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step United Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 United Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Project Charter: United Technologies project Deliverables: What is the United Technologies project going to produce?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand United Technologies projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the United Technologies project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all United Technologies project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer’s prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
Step-by-step and complete United Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 United Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 United Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 United Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 United Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 United Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 United Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any United Technologies project with this in-depth United Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose United Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in United Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make United Technologies investments work better.
This United Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.