Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical USCYBERCOM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any USCYBERCOM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated USCYBERCOM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the USCYBERCOM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which USCYBERCOM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What trouble can we get into?
- What is the purpose of USCYBERCOM in relation to the mission?
- How do we measure risk?
- Do those selected for the USCYBERCOM team have a good general understanding of what USCYBERCOM is all about?
- Think about the people you identified for your USCYBERCOM project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the USCYBERCOM book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your USCYBERCOM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the USCYBERCOM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which USCYBERCOM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough USCYBERCOM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage USCYBERCOM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step USCYBERCOM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 USCYBERCOM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total USCYBERCOM project costs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the USCYBERCOM project over time?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the USCYBERCOM project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any USCYBERCOM projects similar to this one in existence?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare yourself for a promotion, increased responsibilities or a different job?
Step-by-step and complete USCYBERCOM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 USCYBERCOM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 USCYBERCOM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 USCYBERCOM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 USCYBERCOM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 USCYBERCOM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 USCYBERCOM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any USCYBERCOM project with this in-depth USCYBERCOM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose USCYBERCOM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in USCYBERCOM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make USCYBERCOM investments work better.
This USCYBERCOM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.