Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value-Based Performance Management Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value-Based Performance Management Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 722 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value-Based Performance Management Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 722 standard requirements:
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Value-Based Performance Management Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do you stay inspired?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Value-Based Performance Management Analytics?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Experience, and Brand Value
- What trouble can we get into?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value-Based Performance Management Analytics book in PDF containing 722 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Value-Based Performance Management Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value-Based Performance Management Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value-Based Performance Management Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Project Schedule: Have all Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project schedule?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
Step-by-step and complete Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value-Based Performance Management Analytics project with this in-depth Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value-Based Performance Management Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value-Based Performance Management Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value-Based Performance Management Analytics investments work better.
This Value-Based Performance Management Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.