Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value network analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value network analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value network analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value network analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value network analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- How does Value network analysis integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What vendors make products that address the Value network analysis needs?
- What threat is Value network analysis addressing?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What are the business goals Value network analysis is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value network analysis book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Value network analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value network analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value network analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value network analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value network analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value network analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Value network analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Value network analysis projects / systems?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Value network analysis project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Value network analysis project manager a PMP (Certified Value network analysis project manager) and experienced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the Value network analysis project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department organizationally independent of the departments using that function?
Step-by-step and complete Value network analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value network analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value network analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value network analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value network analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value network analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value network analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value network analysis project with this in-depth Value network analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value network analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value network analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value network analysis investments work better.
This Value network analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.