Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value product Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value product related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value product specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value product Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value product improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- In the case of a Value product project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Value product project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Value product project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What is our Value product Strategy?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Value product leader?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value product book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Value product self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value product Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value product areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value product Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value product projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value product Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Value product project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Value product project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Value product project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Source Selection Criteria: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Value product project schedule?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Value product project?
Step-by-step and complete Value product Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value product project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value product project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value product project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value product project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value product project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value product project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value product project with this in-depth Value product Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value product projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value product and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value product investments work better.
This Value product All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: