Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Vehicle-to-Grid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Vehicle-to-Grid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Vehicle-to-Grid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Vehicle-to-Grid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Vehicle-to-Grid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Do Vehicle-to-Grid rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What are the short and long-term Vehicle-to-Grid goals?
- How do you assess your Vehicle-to-Grid workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Does the Vehicle-to-Grid task fit the client’s priorities?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Vehicle-to-Grid processes of our organization?
- Why is change control necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Vehicle-to-Grid book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Vehicle-to-Grid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Vehicle-to-Grid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Vehicle-to-Grid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Vehicle-to-Grid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Vehicle-to-Grid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Vehicle-to-Grid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Vehicle-to-Grid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Vehicle-to-Grid project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Vehicle-to-Grid project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of the risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are inspections completed to determine if the results comply with the requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Vehicle-to-Grid project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Vehicle-to-Grid project?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Vehicle-to-Grid project?
Step-by-step and complete Vehicle-to-Grid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Vehicle-to-Grid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Vehicle-to-Grid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Vehicle-to-Grid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Vehicle-to-Grid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Vehicle-to-Grid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Vehicle-to-Grid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Vehicle-to-Grid project with this in-depth Vehicle-to-Grid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Vehicle-to-Grid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Vehicle-to-Grid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Vehicle-to-Grid investments work better.
This Vehicle-to-Grid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.