Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications. How do we gain traction?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How do we manage Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Do the Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do we maintain Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications’s Integrity?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project to the organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project stage?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did the organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications project with this in-depth Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications investments work better.
This Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.