Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Velocity (software development) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Velocity (software development) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Velocity (software development) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Velocity (software development) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 846 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Velocity (software development) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 846 standard requirements:
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- How can we improve Velocity (software development)?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Have you identified your Velocity (software development) key performance indicators?
- Whats the best design framework for Velocity (software development) organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What is the source of the strategies for Velocity (software development) strengthening and reform?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Velocity (software development) book in PDF containing 846 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Velocity (software development) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Velocity (software development) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Velocity (software development) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Velocity (software development) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Velocity (software development) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Velocity (software development) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Velocity (software development) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: How will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
- Risk Audit: Does the Velocity (software development) project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Velocity (software development) projects success?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Velocity (software development) project been properly established?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Velocity (software development) project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
Step-by-step and complete Velocity (software development) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Velocity (software development) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Velocity (software development) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Velocity (software development) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Velocity (software development) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Velocity (software development) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Velocity (software development) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Velocity (software development) project with this in-depth Velocity (software development) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Velocity (software development) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Velocity (software development) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Velocity (software development) investments work better.
This Velocity (software development) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.