Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Velocity (software development) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Velocity (software development) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Velocity (software development) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Velocity (software development) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 905 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Velocity (software development) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 905 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Velocity (software development) process?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- How can skill-level changes improve Velocity (software development)?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Velocity (software development) processes?
- How can we improve Velocity (software development)?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Is Velocity (software development) currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Operational – will it work?
- What are measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Velocity (software development) book in PDF containing 905 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Velocity (software development) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Velocity (software development) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Velocity (software development) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Velocity (software development) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Velocity (software development) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Velocity (software development) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Velocity (software development) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all issues being addressed to the satisfaction of both parties within approximately 30 days from the time the issue is identified?
- Project Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Velocity (software development) project team do several activities in parallel?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Velocity (software development) project work improving?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Velocity (software development) project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Velocity (software development) project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing a change management strategy?
Step-by-step and complete Velocity (software development) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Velocity (software development) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Velocity (software development) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Velocity (software development) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Velocity (software development) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Velocity (software development) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Velocity (software development) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Velocity (software development) project with this in-depth Velocity (software development) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Velocity (software development) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Velocity (software development) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Velocity (software development) investments work better.
This Velocity (software development) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.