Ready to use prioritized Vendor Management Framework requirements, to:
Build and maintain working relationships with business partners as well as support staff to enhance process knowledge and compliance towards following vendor management meeting process performance KPIs. .
- Drive business case development in sourcing strategies as well as evaluation and selection of IT service providers.
- Move beyond transactional vendor management to true supplier partnerships that will achieve savings and drive innovation.
- Take advantage of the disruptive technology and business changes impacting the market for IT and business process services.
- Ensure that your data and IP is secure when using external service providers.
- Establish a risk management approach to technology sourcing and vendor management.
- Organize your security and risk management team.
- Know whether you would lose business or gain business if you change your service level.
- Plan to ensure your sourcing team is not bypassed by the business in an era of as a service solutions.
- Manage vendor risk and performance to anticipate and avoid negative business impacts.
- Establish a management approach to technology sourcing and vendor management.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE