Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Veracode Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Veracode related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Veracode specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Veracode Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Veracode improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Why Measure?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Do Veracode rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- How do controls support value?
- Who are the Veracode improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Do those selected for the Veracode team have a good general understanding of what Veracode is all about?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Veracode book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Veracode self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Veracode Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Veracode areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Veracode Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Veracode projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Veracode Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Veracode project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used –or at least sought– in your Veracode projects and for which purpose?
- Risk Register: Contingency actions – planned actions to reduce the immediate seriousness of the risk when it does occur. What should you do when?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Veracode project team with six people have?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Veracode projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful Veracode project completion?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
Step-by-step and complete Veracode Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Veracode project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Veracode project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Veracode project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Veracode project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Veracode project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Veracode project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Veracode project with this in-depth Veracode Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Veracode projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Veracode and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Veracode investments work better.
This Veracode All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.