Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Verification and validation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Verification and validation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Verification and validation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Verification and validation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Verification and validation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- To what extent does management recognize Verification and validation as a tool to increase the results?
- What is Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What is the difference between verification and validation?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Is Verification and validation Required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Verification and validation book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Verification and validation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Verification and validation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Verification and validation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Verification and validation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Verification and validation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Verification and validation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Verification and validation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization state the minimum requirements to be met by the variants in the tender documents?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the Verification and validation project sponsor, how would you determine which Verification and validation project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Verification and validation project sufficiently qualified?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an Issue Management Process documented and filed?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Verification and validation project and the organization as a whole?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Verification and validation project at all?
Step-by-step and complete Verification and validation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Verification and validation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Verification and validation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Verification and validation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Verification and validation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Verification and validation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Verification and validation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Verification and validation project with this in-depth Verification and validation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Verification and validation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Verification and validation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Verification and validation investments work better.
This Verification and validation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.