Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Verification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Verification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Verification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Verification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Verification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do data brokers verify that its customers have legitimate need for the information they purchase, and how will this verification process change in response to recent data-security breaches?
- Does your organization properly preserve the documents for recruitment registration and verification to ensure that no person under the age of 16 was hired?
- The card verification code or value (three-digit or four-digit number printed on the front or back of a payment card) is not stored after authorization?
- Does the facility properly preserve the documents for recruitment registration and verification to ensure that no person under the age of 16 was hired?
- How does an organization recognize if the CSPs Cloud Service Offering (CSO) accepts Personal Identity Verification (PIV) and Common Access Card (CAC)?
- Are quality controls in place for when data from paper-based forms are entered into a computer (e.g., double entry, post-data entry verification)?
- Are applications (approvals) and verification procedures completed by a principal or an acceptable designated representative?
- Have you established product verification or inspection methods in order to ensure that purchased products meet purchase requirements?
- Do you make sure that background verifications comply with all relevant laws and regulations and with all relevant ethical standards?
- Information on verification or evidence for the value and accuracy – how can I check the value or have a confidence in it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Verification book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Verification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Verification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Verification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Verification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Verification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Verification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Verification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Verification project with specific technology?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Verification project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Verification project?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Verification project and how long is it?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the Verification projects size and complexity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
Step-by-step and complete Verification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Verification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Verification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Verification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Verification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Verification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Verification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Verification project with this in-depth Verification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Verification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Verification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Verification investments work better.
This Verification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.