Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Verizon Enterprise Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Verizon Enterprise Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Verizon Enterprise Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Verizon Enterprise Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Verizon Enterprise Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are all of our Verizon Enterprise Solutions domains and what do they do?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Verizon Enterprise Solutions leverage and how?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Have you identified your Verizon Enterprise Solutions key performance indicators?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- How important is Verizon Enterprise Solutions to the user organizations mission?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Verizon Enterprise Solutions book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Verizon Enterprise Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Verizon Enterprise Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Verizon Enterprise Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Verizon Enterprise Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Verizon Enterprise Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Verizon Enterprise Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Verizon Enterprise Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Verizon Enterprise Solutions project?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the Verizon Enterprise Solutions projects objectives in any ways?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Verizon Enterprise Solutions project schedule?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Verizon Enterprise Solutions project schedule available for all Verizon Enterprise Solutions project team members to review?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Lessons Learned: How timely was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
Step-by-step and complete Verizon Enterprise Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Verizon Enterprise Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Verizon Enterprise Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Verizon Enterprise Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Verizon Enterprise Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Verizon Enterprise Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Verizon Enterprise Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Verizon Enterprise Solutions project with this in-depth Verizon Enterprise Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Verizon Enterprise Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Verizon Enterprise Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Verizon Enterprise Solutions investments work better.
This Verizon Enterprise Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.