Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Video Image Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Video Image Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Video Image Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Video Image Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 910 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Video Image Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 910 standard requirements:
- What are our needs in relation to Video Image Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Is the Video Image Analytics scope manageable?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Video Image Analytics will help you build influence, improve Video Image Analytics, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Video Image Analytics book in PDF containing 910 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Video Image Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Video Image Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Video Image Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Video Image Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Video Image Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Video Image Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Video Image Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Video Image Analytics project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Video Image Analytics project?
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Video Image Analytics project?
- Requirements Documentation: How linear / iterative is your Requirements Gathering process (or will it be)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Video Image Analytics project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Video Image Analytics projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: Who wants the information and what are they interested in?
Step-by-step and complete Video Image Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Video Image Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Video Image Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Video Image Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Video Image Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Video Image Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Video Image Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Video Image Analytics project with this in-depth Video Image Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Video Image Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Video Image Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Video Image Analytics investments work better.
This Video Image Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.