Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VIOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VIOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VIOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VIOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VIOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the VIOS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the VIOS process?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- How do we go about Comparing VIOS approaches/solutions?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Are assumptions made in VIOS stated explicitly?
- What are the key elements of your VIOS performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VIOS book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VIOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VIOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VIOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VIOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VIOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VIOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VIOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the VIOS project team?
- Cost Baseline: Suppose you were buying 10 PCs for your new business. What would some of the life cycle costs be?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the VIOS project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this VIOS project is needed?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a VIOS project schedule …how do they differ?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of VIOS projects, who will?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern cost estimation?
Step-by-step and complete VIOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VIOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VIOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VIOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VIOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VIOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VIOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VIOS project with this in-depth VIOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VIOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VIOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VIOS investments work better.
This VIOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.