Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual bidding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual bidding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual bidding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual bidding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual bidding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What needs improvement?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Is there a Virtual bidding Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Does Virtual bidding appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Is there a Virtual bidding management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Virtual bidding project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Virtual bidding project lifecycle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual bidding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual bidding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual bidding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual bidding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual bidding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual bidding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual bidding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual bidding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Virtual bidding project?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have recognised professional procurement qualifications or sufficient training?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Virtual bidding project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Virtual bidding project documentation?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Virtual bidding projects educators?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual bidding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual bidding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual bidding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual bidding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual bidding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual bidding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual bidding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual bidding project with this in-depth Virtual bidding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual bidding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual bidding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual bidding investments work better.
This Virtual bidding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.