Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Competition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Competition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Competition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Competition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Competition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Virtual Competition is underway?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Virtual Competition Experience, and Brand Value
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- How do we keep improving Virtual Competition?
- What are your key Virtual Competition organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Competition book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual Competition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Competition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Competition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Competition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Competition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Competition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual Competition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Virtual Competition project?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Virtual Competition project management processes you chose to use?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Virtual Competition project in less that xx days?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Virtual Competition project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Executing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Competition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Competition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Competition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Competition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Competition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Competition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Competition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Competition project with this in-depth Virtual Competition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Competition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Competition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Competition investments work better.
This Virtual Competition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.