Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Desktop Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Desktop Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 830 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Desktop Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 830 standard requirements:
- The slower data transfer rate between a compute cluster and a storage array has been adversely impacting multiple cloud services. which Service Management process helps to mitigate this impact?
- If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
- Which cloud deployment model is typically preferred by an individual who is least concerned about the security or availability risks and most concerned about reducing cost?
- For any workstation or server entered, have you received a completed hopkins hosted application checklist (see appendix) or equivalent certification or documentation?
- An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
- And once again, the same issues are being raised: how does the agency reduce support costs for operational applications that are accessed from personal devices?
- Which cloud Service Management process monitors and reports on allocation and utilization of resources by consumers in order to generate a chargeback report?
- A consumer needs to determine their scope of adoption of cloud services. which governance, risk and compliance process should they perform for this purpose?
- Do server configuration and management follow a build and/or configuration checklist approved by the hopkins icsc (e.g. windows server security standards)?
- Which data deduplication technique reduces storage capacity and network bandwidth requirements, but increases the overhead on the backup client?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure book in PDF containing 830 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Desktop Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Desktop Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project documentation?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Procurement Audit: Do procurement staff, supplier and end user communicate properly?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure projects educators?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure projects completion date?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project with this in-depth Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Desktop Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Desktop Infrastructure investments work better.
This Virtual Desktop Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.