Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the known security controls?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI processes of our organization?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Does Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI analysis show the relationships among important Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI factors?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI results are met?
- How long will it take to change?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Does Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category – What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many Rs: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project with this in-depth Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI investments work better.
This Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.