Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Does Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- What is the source of the strategies for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI strengthening and reform?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What is our formula for success in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI ?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Who needs to know about Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project cost and schedule variances?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project risks?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI project with this in-depth Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI investments work better.
This Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.