Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Think about the functions involved in your Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Who sets the Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture standards?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What would be the goal or target for a Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture’s improvement team?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture, including any consulting or professional services?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project estimates?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project is not yet fully understood?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture project with this in-depth Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture investments work better.
This Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.