Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Is there any existing Virtual intelligence governance structure?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Think about the functions involved in your Virtual intelligence project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What threat is Virtual intelligence addressing?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- When a Virtual intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual intelligence book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Which of Six Sigmas DMAIC phases focuses on the measurement of internal process that affect factors that are critical to quality?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Virtual intelligence project with this technology?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions – Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have public/private national resources and/or counterparts been mobilized to contribute to the programmes objective and produce results and impacts?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Virtual intelligence project scheduling & tracking?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a realistic budget and do you present regular financial reports that identify how you are going against that budget?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Virtual intelligence project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Virtual intelligence project stage?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual intelligence project with this in-depth Virtual intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual intelligence investments work better.
This Virtual intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.