Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual Network Operator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual Network Operator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual Network Operator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual Network Operator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual Network Operator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- The technology poses fundamental questions for the role of mobile operators. If devices can communicate directly, where does it leave the carriers?
- Should there be any restriction on cross holdings between two MVNOs and between MVNO and an MNO in a service area?
- If core network bandwidth becomes infinite and free , does it matter where services are placed?
- How is app/service-specific performance measured and made known to Service Placement Service?
- What is the economic premise for the existence of a voluntary MNO-MVNO relationship?
- How is Service named, described, performance constraints expressed, and registered?
- What should be the method and consideration for determining the entry fee for MVNO?
- To what extent should the MVNO be permitted to set up their own infrastructure?
- What shall be the specific guidelines on the Mergers and Acquisitions of MVNO?
- Should there be any restriction on the number of MVNOs attached to an MNO?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual Network Operator book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual Network Operator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual Network Operator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual Network Operator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual Network Operator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual Network Operator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual Network Operator Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual Network Operator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Virtual Network Operator project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any individual on the evaluation panel being biased?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Virtual Network Operator project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Virtual Network Operator project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Virtual Network Operator project manager?
- Risk Audit: Is the organization willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal Virtual Network Operator project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual Network Operator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual Network Operator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual Network Operator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual Network Operator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual Network Operator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual Network Operator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual Network Operator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual Network Operator project with this in-depth Virtual Network Operator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual Network Operator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual Network Operator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual Network Operator investments work better.
This Virtual Network Operator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.