Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Virtual organization (grid computing) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Virtual organization (grid computing) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Virtual organization (grid computing) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Virtual organization (grid computing) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtual organization (grid computing) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Do the Virtual organization (grid computing) decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Virtual organization (grid computing) team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Does Virtual organization (grid computing) appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Is the Virtual organization (grid computing) scope manageable?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Virtual organization (grid computing) objectives?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Virtual organization (grid computing) book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Virtual organization (grid computing) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Virtual organization (grid computing) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Virtual organization (grid computing) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtual organization (grid computing) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Virtual organization (grid computing) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Virtual organization (grid computing) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Virtual organization (grid computing) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Virtual organization (grid computing) project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Virtual organization (grid computing) project technically feasible?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the predecessor and successor relationships accurate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this Virtual organization (grid computing) project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Virtual organization (grid computing) projects educators?
Step-by-step and complete Virtual organization (grid computing) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Virtual organization (grid computing) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Virtual organization (grid computing) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Virtual organization (grid computing) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Virtual organization (grid computing) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Virtual organization (grid computing) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Virtual organization (grid computing) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Virtual organization (grid computing) project with this in-depth Virtual organization (grid computing) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtual organization (grid computing) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtual organization (grid computing) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Virtual organization (grid computing) investments work better.
This Virtual organization (grid computing) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.