Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VirtualBox Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VirtualBox related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VirtualBox specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VirtualBox Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VirtualBox improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What are the record-keeping requirements of VirtualBox activities?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What are our best practices for minimizing VirtualBox project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the VirtualBox project lifecycle?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with VirtualBox?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VirtualBox book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VirtualBox self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VirtualBox Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VirtualBox areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VirtualBox Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VirtualBox projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VirtualBox Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VirtualBox project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in VirtualBox project quality management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the VirtualBox project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If VirtualBox project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do VirtualBox project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
Step-by-step and complete VirtualBox Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VirtualBox project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VirtualBox project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VirtualBox project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VirtualBox project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VirtualBox project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VirtualBox project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VirtualBox project with this in-depth VirtualBox Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VirtualBox projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VirtualBox and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VirtualBox investments work better.
This VirtualBox All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.