Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VMmanager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VMmanager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VMmanager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VMmanager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VMmanager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- How will you measure the results?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a VMmanager study?
- Is VMmanager currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Does VMmanager analysis show the relationships among important VMmanager factors?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Is the scope of VMmanager defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VMmanager book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VMmanager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VMmanager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VMmanager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VMmanager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VMmanager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VMmanager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VMmanager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Were VMmanager project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the VMmanager project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are VMmanager projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Communications Management Plan: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the VMmanager project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete VMmanager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VMmanager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VMmanager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VMmanager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VMmanager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VMmanager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VMmanager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VMmanager project with this in-depth VMmanager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VMmanager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VMmanager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VMmanager investments work better.
This VMmanager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.