Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Voice of the Customer VoC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Voice of the Customer VoC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Voice of the Customer VoC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Voice of the Customer VoC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Voice of the Customer VoC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- How do we Lead with Voice of the Customer VoC in Mind?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What is Effective Voice of the Customer VoC?
- What are all of our Voice of the Customer VoC domains and what do they do?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Voice of the Customer VoC activities?
- How to deal with Voice of the Customer VoC Changes?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Voice of the Customer VoC book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Voice of the Customer VoC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Voice of the Customer VoC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Voice of the Customer VoC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Voice of the Customer VoC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Voice of the Customer VoC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Voice of the Customer VoC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Voice of the Customer VoC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Voice of the Customer VoC project schedule(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Voice of the Customer VoC project?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and Voice of the Customer VoC project?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Voice of the Customer VoC project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing the negotiations of long-term contracts?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Voice of the Customer VoC project in less that xx days?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
Step-by-step and complete Voice of the Customer VoC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Voice of the Customer VoC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Voice of the Customer VoC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Voice of the Customer VoC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Voice of the Customer VoC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Voice of the Customer VoC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Voice of the Customer VoC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Voice of the Customer VoC project with this in-depth Voice of the Customer VoC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Voice of the Customer VoC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Voice of the Customer VoC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Voice of the Customer VoC investments work better.
This Voice of the Customer VoC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.