Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VoloMetrix Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VoloMetrix related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VoloMetrix specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VoloMetrix Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VoloMetrix improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on VoloMetrix?
- Is performance measured?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Have you identified your VoloMetrix key performance indicators?
- Is there a critical path to deliver VoloMetrix results?
- Are team charters developed?
- What are the disruptive VoloMetrix technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VoloMetrix book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VoloMetrix self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VoloMetrix Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VoloMetrix areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VoloMetrix Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VoloMetrix projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VoloMetrix Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VoloMetrix project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which includes asking team members about the time estimates for their activities and reaching agreement on the calendar date for each activity?
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of VoloMetrix project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s VoloMetrix projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the VoloMetrix project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Cost Management Plan: Is VoloMetrix project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
Step-by-step and complete VoloMetrix Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VoloMetrix project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VoloMetrix project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VoloMetrix project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VoloMetrix project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VoloMetrix project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VoloMetrix project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VoloMetrix project with this in-depth VoloMetrix Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VoloMetrix projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VoloMetrix and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VoloMetrix investments work better.
This VoloMetrix All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.