Work closely with the logistics team to support your hardware and software security policies and staff utilizing your cloud based virtual private networks (VPNs) and end point management solutions.
More Uses of the VPNs Toolkit:
- Lead: virtual private network (VPNs).
- Deploy, support and maintain Site to Site and Client to site VPNs.
- Oversee: setup and maintain secure network tunnels/VPNs with partner departments and cloud platforms in accordance with business requirements, contracts, and applicable regulations.
- Confirm your project administers networking switches, routers, wireless access points, VPNs, Firewalls, load balancers and monitoring systems.
- Secure that your team maintains a high level of functionality and availability of all VPNs, switching infrastructure, Firewalls, wireless networks, and WAN links.
- Keep track of internal, external IP addressing, and security credentials of servers, switches, VPNs and Firewalls, via documentation or configuration backups.
- Lead: network security engineering with expertise of network security technologies Firewalls, VPNs, IDS/ips, etc.
- Be accountable for supporting and troubleshooting switches, routers, Firewalls, VPNs.
- Establish virtual private network (VPNs) for enabling accessibility of the cloud environment from customer environments.
- Manage endpoint security, anti virus, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Virtual Private Network (VPNs), and related security operations.
- Assure your corporation complies; networks, Firewalls, VPNs, routers, switches, VoIP devices for you offices.
- Secure that your design complies; architects, plans, and executes installations of Firewalls, VPNs, switches, routers, SIEM systems, and network/server/endpoint security solutions.
- Provide governance and support for industrial control systems security Firewalls, routers/switches, VPNs, etc.
- Ensure your project complies; plans, implements, and maintains network related products as routers, switches, VPNs, and Firewalls.