Ready to use prioritized Vulnerability Remediation requirements, to:
Make sure the Information Security team is responsible for incident response, security assessments, risk mitigation programs, vulnerability scanning, identity and access management and integrating systems across the enterprise. .
- Know if a vulnerability scan or intrusion detection system improves your information security processes and/or reduces the risk to your information assets.
- Keep data safe when you never know where it is and who might have access.
- Know if the CISOs security program has accounted for all the components to be effective.
- Know if your vulnerability risk profile has changed.
- Provide metrics, as information about threats that have been blocked.
- Determine with a high level of confidence that a vulnerability has been discovered in the application by analyzing its behavior under fault injection.
- Evaluate the quality of the data used in the risk and vulnerability analyses.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your Cybersecurity risk management program, and determine if it aligns with your risk appetite.
- Evaluate value and impact to the business if compromised.
- Most effectively communicate information about security problems.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE