Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wagile software development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wagile software development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wagile software development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wagile software development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wagile software development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How likely is the current Wagile software development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Who sets the Wagile software development standards?
- How will effects be measured?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Wagile software development project?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Wagile software development techniques
- What does your signature ensure?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Wagile software development with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wagile software development book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wagile software development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wagile software development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wagile software development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wagile software development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wagile software development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wagile software development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wagile software development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the support you received during implementation of the product/service?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: Will the new product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Wagile software development project approach and development strategy of the Wagile software development project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within the organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Wagile software development project outputs?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this Wagile software development project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
Step-by-step and complete Wagile software development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wagile software development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wagile software development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wagile software development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wagile software development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wagile software development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wagile software development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wagile software development project with this in-depth Wagile software development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wagile software development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wagile software development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wagile software development investments work better.
This Wagile software development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.