Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Water supply network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Water supply network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Water supply network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Water supply network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Water supply network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- Explorations of the frontiers of Water supply network will help you build influence, improve Water supply network, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Water supply network’s gains?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Water supply network process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Water supply network process available?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Water supply network book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Water supply network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Water supply network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Water supply network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Water supply network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Water supply network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Water supply network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Water supply network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Water supply network project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Source Selection Criteria: What procedures are followed when a contractor requires access to classified information or a significant quantity of special material/information?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Water supply network project management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Audit: Did the bidder comply with requests within the deadline set?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (Water supply network project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Water supply network project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
Step-by-step and complete Water supply network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Water supply network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Water supply network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Water supply network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Water supply network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Water supply network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Water supply network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Water supply network project with this in-depth Water supply network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Water supply network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Water supply network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Water supply network investments work better.
This Water supply network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.