Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WaveMaker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WaveMaker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WaveMaker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WaveMaker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WaveMaker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in WaveMaker? In other words, what are the risks, if WaveMaker does not deliver successfully?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What are the basics of WaveMaker fraud?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Does WaveMaker systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the WaveMaker goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WaveMaker book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your WaveMaker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WaveMaker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WaveMaker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WaveMaker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WaveMaker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WaveMaker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WaveMaker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the WaveMaker project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the WaveMaker project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and WaveMaker projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How is information analyzed, and what specific pieces of data would be of interest to the WaveMaker project manager?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Activity List: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
Step-by-step and complete WaveMaker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WaveMaker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WaveMaker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WaveMaker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WaveMaker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WaveMaker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WaveMaker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WaveMaker project with this in-depth WaveMaker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WaveMaker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WaveMaker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WaveMaker investments work better.
This WaveMaker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.