Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WaveMaker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WaveMaker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WaveMaker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WaveMaker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WaveMaker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Operational – will it work?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with WaveMaker ?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What are the short and long-term WaveMaker goals?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated WaveMaker techniques
- What is our formula for success in WaveMaker ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WaveMaker book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your WaveMaker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WaveMaker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WaveMaker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WaveMaker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WaveMaker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WaveMaker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WaveMaker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are WaveMaker project results verified and WaveMaker project documents archived?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How complete is the human resource management plan?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your WaveMaker project successful?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Lessons Learned: How to Write Up the Lesson Identified – How will you document the results of your analysis such that you have an LI ready to take the next step in the LL process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If WaveMaker project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
Step-by-step and complete WaveMaker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WaveMaker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WaveMaker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WaveMaker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WaveMaker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WaveMaker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WaveMaker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WaveMaker project with this in-depth WaveMaker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WaveMaker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WaveMaker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WaveMaker investments work better.
This WaveMaker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.