Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Waymo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Waymo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Waymo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Waymo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Waymo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Waymo project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Waymo project lifecycle?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Think about the functions involved in your Waymo project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Waymo effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Waymo book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Waymo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Waymo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Waymo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Waymo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Waymo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Waymo Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Waymo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Waymo project stakeholders brought into the Waymo project Plan?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Variance Analysis: Other relevant issues of Variance Analysis -selling price or gross margin?
- Network Diagram: If the Waymo project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Change Request: Since there are no change requests in your Waymo project at this point, what must you have before you begin?
- Risk Register: What could prevent us delivering on the strategic program objectives and what is being done to mitigate such issues?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation – Based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
Step-by-step and complete Waymo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Waymo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Waymo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Waymo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Waymo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Waymo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Waymo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Waymo project with this in-depth Waymo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Waymo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Waymo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Waymo investments work better.
This Waymo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.