Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web application security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web application security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web application security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web application security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web application security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
- Will team members regularly document their Web application security work?
- What are the basics of Web application security fraud?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Are there recognized Web application security problems?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Who will be in control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web application security book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Web application security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web application security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web application security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web application security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web application security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web application security Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Web application security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What changes do you need to make to align practices with beliefs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe Web application security project integration management in your own words. How does Web application security project integration management relate to the Web application security project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Web application security project management knowledge areas?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
Step-by-step and complete Web application security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Web application security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web application security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web application security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web application security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web application security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web application security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Web application security project with this in-depth Web application security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web application security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web application security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web application security investments work better.
This Web application security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.