Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 863 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 863 standard requirements:
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Does Web performance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What are all of our Web performance domains and what do they do?
- What is the Web performance sustainability risk?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Are team charters developed?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Web performance project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web performance book in PDF containing 863 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Web performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Web performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Web performance project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Web performance project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Executing Process Group: What is the critical path for this Web performance project and how long is it?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Web performance project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Web performance project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department evaluate and benchmark the performance of the procurement function/ unit against other comparable procurement functions/units?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What questions do you have about the sample documents provided?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
Step-by-step and complete Web performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Web performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Web performance project with this in-depth Web performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web performance investments work better.
This Web performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.